Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas....and MORE Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone out in blogland! I know I've been slacking in keeping my blog updated, but truly it's been a long time since I've had the time...Christmas OH HO HO HO what a wonderful holiday it really is...days of endless FOOD and endless RELATIVES! It was so much fun and the best Christmas EVER! No I did not get anything sparkly for my left ring finger...thanks for asking...YOU win a prize for being the ten thousandth person to ask that question! My Christmas was just great. I got everything I didn't know I wanted, but really did need and am so thankful to everyone who gave me a gift...my kitchen is well supplied, my bed will be warmer (heated blanket, thanks Santa) and my love of photography will be forever displayed(a touch screen digital photo frame, complete with music and video capabilities, Thank You Justin :)) BUT, BUT we must not for get to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jesus - 12/25, Mike 12/28, Rebecca 12/29 & Gpa Block 12/30. So below you will find some pictures I took over the holidays, they are all backwards so if you are interested in semi-chronological order for any reason start at the bottom and work your way up :) Thank You Everyone for making Christmas such a special and wonderful holiday! God Bless You ALL!!!
Emily...just keep rollin' rollin' rollin'
Us kids...

Paul Z., Chuck, Dan, Perry, Jim, & Paul...what a bunch of fruits!

Nick sneakin' some pop....with a little help from Angie

Natalie, Peggy, Kim, Bonnie, Chris, & Susan @ the Block family Christmas
Mom and Dad

Matt and Ashley

Mike and Brit

Mom saved this suicidal woodpecker on Christmas Day...he crash landed right into the dining room window...

Justin and I at his Mom and Dad's Christmas Eve

Ella on Christmas Day

Mia on Christmas Day

The table set beautifully at Mom and Dad's for Christmas Dinner, the dinner was AMAZING!

Grandpa, Santa & Grandma...Naughy or Nice?



Kate, Lori, Erin, & Sam


Kate & Erin


Jill, Eli, Wes, & Jess at the Seppelt's on Christmas Eve


Justin and I at Mom and Dad's Christmas Eve



A frosty snowflake on Christmas Eve Morning

No comments: