Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Introducing Our Wedding Website!
I know I've been absent from blogland for the past couple of months, but I have a really good explanation....I've been working on our wedding website and finally after staying up way past my bedtime last night it's ready to make it's debut! So if you would like to get in on some of the wedding details all you have to do is go to (or just click on the link)...www.weddingwire.com/justinandangie Please sign our guest book to let us know you were there and enjoy the fruits of my hours of labor :) You may be thinking...isn't there other wedding things she really should be doing? YES, YES you are correct BUT the planning is coming along very nicely these days and we are right on target! Hope everyone is doing swell out there! Shalom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment