Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We're Going to the Chapel and We're going to get...

MARRIED!! Although most of you probably already have heard I thought I would make it official by putting it on my blog, since this is where I announce a lot of the important happenings...It is a bit of a delayed announcement as it has almost been a month already, but we got engaged on the morning of August 9th. The proposal story goes something like this...Justin and Angie went up the Mountain to take some beautiful sunrise pictures, Justin fell down on one knee and asked Angie to marry him, Angie jumped up and down and said OF COURSE I WILL!!! and the rest is history! (let me know if you want the full version...I love to share!)

The sunrise we went to "take pictures" of....AMAZING!!!

Justin and I on the mountain after he proposed (about 6 a.m.) My beautiful rock that Justin picked out all by his lonesome (I couldn't have found a pretty ring if I picked it out myself) I just love it!
A side profile of the ring...

So you may be wondering...when's the big day?

August 7, 2010

Let the planning BEGIN!

"Oooo I really love him and we're gonna get married!"

"Going to the Chapel of Love (aka Buckman Church) Ya eh ya eh Ya eh YAAAA!!!"

1 comment:

amanda t said...

which knee???? So sorry I have been absent from blog land. I do not promise to stay up to date or update mine by any means, just stopping in!