Jack...

This is one of my new favorite photographic opportunities...Good Night Sun!

Kate and I took this picture only a few short hours before the snow flew on October 9, 2009!!

This is Chick Chick...a product of Golden Plump..."it" is residing at mom and dad's for the time being... Brother Mike thinks a fried chicken dinner sounds mighty tasty :(
This is Mom and Dad cleaning out the garden on October 10....in the snow!!!

Jack is getting so big...he came to visit on Friday night while Matt and Ashley went out for Matt's birthday! Happy Birthday Matt!

I'm dreaming of a white....fall? October? what's the word I'm looking for? not Christmas in October?

Brit, Mike, Katie and I carved pumpkins last Saturday night...probably a little early, but we did it before the snow flew...we were ahead of the game...not so sure they will make 'til Halloween.

Jack waving good bye at almost 6 weeks...Love you little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment