Well, it's about 5600 minutes until we say "I Do"...this quite possibly could be my last post as Angela Seppelt...AHHHH!!! I'm so excited to get this show on the road...after months of planning I am ready to see everything come together in the next couple of days. I want to thank everyone for all that they have done for us, without our family and friends we wouldn't be where we are at! GETTING MARRIED! So many people have been asking me if I'm getting nervous....? For WHAT? I'm just getting excited...and concentrating on enjoying every minute of it! In the next couple of days, we will work our tails off and than we will PARTY! I'm asking everybody to PLEASE pray for nice weather...Grandma, please light your candle! Katie, we're going to church! My dream has always been to have my wedding dance out under the stars, so my fingers and toes have been crossed for a long time! Mom and Dad's yard looks amazing and I can't wait to share the beauty with all of our guests. Well, I'm signing off only to sign on again in a few days with a new husband, a new last name, a new place to live and lots of pictures to share! See you soon!
Shalom!
Angela Seppelt
1 comment:
Sorry Angie I wondered over from Jill's site. I hope you have great weather! Congratulations and God Bless you and Justin as you start your life together. Maggie
Post a Comment