Friday, August 13, 2010
We're MARRIED!
So we've been married for almost a week and it's great! The wedding was amazing and couldn't have been better...well if it were up to me I would have deleted the lightening (that freaks me out!), but other than a crazy, God given light show, it was a blast! The WHOLE day! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us, we hope that you all had as much fun as we did! We plan to keep the wedding website (www.weddingwire.com/justinandangie) updated for the time being and will load some pictures from the BIG day when we get them. Always stay tuned to this blog for the most recent happenings because hopefully now that the wedding is done, I will have some time to keep up with it! If anyone wants to share stories or pictures with us we would love to hear from you! You can email us at happilyeverafter8710@gmail.com...I would love to share our new address on here, but I don't think that is the safest thing to do...so if you want it...email us and we'll be happy to share it with you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! all again for helping us celebrate the most special day of our lives so far! With all of your help and God's grace our special day was perfect! P.s. Rain makes corn...Corn makes whiskey...whiskey makes my baby (fill in the blank)!!! Peace Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment