This past weekend the 3rd Annual Ugly Sweater Party was held at the Kasper farm and it was a blast!! As you tell by the picture above we all sported some very "ugly" sweaters...one better than the next. There is a traveling trophy and this year our friend Eric was the winner...his sweater was purchased at ragstock and was probably one of the ugliest to date! One of the biggest things I learned this weekend is that I'm getting old...since when can't I stay up until 4 in the morning and actually function the next day? We drank, ate, played some fun new games and danced the night away just like we were still in college, but let me tell you...Sunday morning church came way too early and afternoon nap time couldn't come soon enough. Now this wasn't because I had too much "fun in a bottle", but because apparently as we age our bodies need as much sleep as we can possibly get...I guess. I'm pretty sure that I didn't catch up on sleep until today! But truthfully I'd do it again next weekend because this group (above) is so much fun to be with! Justin and I found our sweater vests at Savers and were very surprised at their selection...Justin's outfit was topped off with a golfing reindeer and santa tie...C-U-T-E! We are already looking forward to the 4th Annual Ugly Sweater Party!
p.s. If anyone is looking for an "ugly" sweater we are building quite a collection so let us know!
No comments:
Post a Comment