I'm BACK in the game! A New Years resolution beginning today...Facebook out! Blogging in! My goal is to head to blogland instead of Facebook, as I truly feel like it has consumed too much of my time and the only one that has control over that is yours truly...ME! I'm not sure where to really start this game of catchyouup, but as I think of things I will post, so for a while there will be a mishmash of postings, with no real rhyme or reason. I will try to post the timeframe just so you are able to follow. Above is our Christmas picture for 2011. This is our second Christmas season as husband and wife and it has been great! Last Christmas Justin was in the heart of working full time and working to get his law enforcement certificate, he was BUSY! I had put the lights on the house, put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house as though it was just something we did that time of year...this year has been so much different and so much fun! WE put the lights on the house already in early November on a rather warm evening and pulled out all of our Christmas decorations the Friday after Turkey day. WE put up the tree and decorated it TOGETHER and even got some pretty priceless home video of decorating the house for the holidays. We have been able to just sit and enjoy one another's company in the glow of all the Christmas lights and we are already planning nights out under the stars, skating and skiing by the light of the moon. We are reflecting on true meaning of CHRISTmas and counting all of our blessings. I will fill you in on all of the other happenings as time permits because as I come off my facebook "high" I have a feeling I will be spending A LOT of time blogging! TaTa For Now! Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:
I'm glad you're back! Your picture looks great! Finally got our tree up yesterday...Lot of help from little people- it was fun:)
Post a Comment