Bits and Pieces

Monday, May 12, 2008

One of the days we've been waiting for! Congrats Justin!

Justin and all of his roommates
Justin, John, Will, Drew, Jed, and John
Justin after receiving his diploma, doesn't he look proud!
Justin and I
Justin and a bunch of his friends with Bro. Diedrich
Justin and I again!
Posted by Angie at 6:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Nephew Jack

Our Nephew Jack

Our Goddaughter Lucy

Our Goddaughter Lucy

My Husband & I

My Husband & I

My Family

My Family

Friends and Family

  • Our Family
  • My Life According to me...

Weather

Forecast Radar Cameras Photos
WeatherBug

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • I am moving Tomorrow!
      • Look at his eyelashes...Nice bike shorts mom...ho...
      • Justin and I Relaxin' on the swingMom's grillin' ...
      • Some candids from the weekend...
      • Welcome Emily Ann Block
      • It's a Girl!
      • More pics from the busy weekend...
      • One of the days we've been waiting for! Congrats J...
      • dOwN oN tHe FaRm!!
      • WHOA!
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.