Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I am moving Tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for for a long, long time! With the generous donation of time from my wonderful parents and faboulous man I will move to my new apartment at 1525 24th Ave. N. #14 St. Cloud, MN 56303. I am super excited, but also super exhausted already...I wish the unpacking fairy (sort of like the dish fairy, mom) would come and take care of the unpacking for me while I am gone over the weekend...not to be confused with a burglar...but tomorrow soley brings the move, the unpacking will come at a later date due to a jam packed weekend of craziness! I will post pictures or possibly a virtual tour of the new place when I find the floor...and get everything in it's place. Happy Wednesday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment