So, I haven't posted in a while, that must say something about my life right now! One word sums it up...CRAZY!! May 2008 will go down as the busiest month of the year on my calendar. Let's see, should I just give the run down now or update as they approach? That question doesn't take much pondering as I better post now or forever hold my peace...lets start with this coming weekend
May 9 - I took off work to help Justin clean and pack for his move home...he is wrapping up his four year college career at St. John's University and will graduate with two degrees, one in Environmental Studies and one in Psychology. I am so proud of him, he has done very well while managing to work, play various sports, and keep up his studies. He just told me lastnight after the last student mass, which took place at 9:00pm under the stars in front of the Abby, that he is ready to be done...he's ready to move on...I am ready too! He's worked hard and done great and now it's time to take the next step. He is on a wild job hunt and has applied at various federal agencies in the US. He has a written exam to complete for Immigration and Customs Enforcement on May 28, with his fingers crossed that he will move forward in the federal employment process. (Please keep him in your happy thoughts...he'll need all the positive vibes he can get as well as a spare prayer or a few if you have em'...Thanks so much!) So, I got off subject a little, but now you have the down low on him...
May 10 - Seppelt family pictures at 11:00, then celebrating Mother's day and a baby shower for Wesley (Cousin Josh's son) at Grandma and Grandpa Seppelt's...Pierz prom grand march that evening..
May 11 - MOTHERS DAY!!! Love You Mom!
Justin's graduation at SJU is at 2:00 in the afternoon...Congrats Dear! I am so proud of YOU! This day will be just plain crazy with so much up in the air at this point because I don't know how long commencement will last and how much moving/cleaning will be left to do for Justin's move, he has to be out or his apartment on on graduation day! I hope to make it to Grandma and Grandpa Block's to see everyone...I miss you all!
Amanda's graduation from St. Scholastica in Duluth is also this day, she will be an Occupational Therapist after she finishes her six months of interning, three in St. Cloud and three in Rochester. She has worked very hard and deserves much praise for being such a determined and intellegent individual. You've done great Sista!!! I am proud of YOU too! While interning at the St. Cloud Hospital, the plans are for Amanda to be my part-time roomie, I am so stoked!!
May 18 - Mike's Baccelaureate Mass 10:00am, St. Micheal's Church
May 21 – HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! I LOVE YOU!
May 23 – Justin’s Grandparent’s and Aunt will be in MN from WY
May 25 – HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU TOO!
May 28 - Good Luck on your ICE test Justin!
THEN!!!
I am moving the end of the month...I have to be out of my current apartment at Park Meadows on May 31 by noon...I am moving to Stearnsway Apartments ASAP...this happens to be the second busiest weekend of the month...
May 30 - Brother Mike graduates from PHS...CONGRATULATIONS BRO! It is so crazy to me that my little, little brother is going to be done with high school! Just yesterday I was in kindergarten writing about how I love to take care of my baby brother, or the day before that when Mom and Dad left for Great Grandma Block’s funeral and brought home a baby brother a couple days later! Oh how time fies…Mike has worked very hard and done well for himself, I am so proud of him! He plans to attend Central Lakes College in Brainerd for degree in Landscaping. Currently he milks cows for Mike and Ronnie, the neighbors and works for Rob Kasella Concrete…he has hopes of owning his own business some day! Go get em’ bro, Get R Done!
Justin’s sister Jessica will also graduate this day same place same time…she plans to attend Bemidji State University with a hopes of obtaining a degree in psychology…Congrats Jess! Best of luck at college!
May 31 – Happy Birthday Katie Athman (Justin's Sister)
This could be a very busy day or it could be a very nice calm day with family…I have to be out of my apartment by noon…I plan to have everything out with lots of help from Mom, Dad, and Justin and whoever else would like to help on Thursday afternoon…it shouldn’t take much as I have already started packing and it’s just a matter of getting the boxes from my apt. to the trailer…my hopes are to move out of my current apt. and into the new one on the same day, but I will not know if that is possible for another couple weeks…otherwise the move in will wait until the following Monday or Tuesday evening. I am use to living out of a suitcase, so I am not too worried about it!
Dan and Natalie and their kids will be in MN from WI this weekend as well, so I would rather spend time with them than move…thanks Unc D for offering to help me move, I appreciate it!
June 1 – Grandpa and Grandma Seppelt’s 50th wedding anniversary mass at 10:00 at St. Micheal’s Church in Buckman…then out for dinner with the “S” family…Justin and Jessica’s graduation party is also this day at his mom and dad’s.
…a test to see how much can be piled in to one weekend and month is being completed….JK!!
I plan to post pictures as these events come and go...I will try to keep my blog up, but please don't mark my words, as I may be just a tad busy! Good Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment