Bits and Pieces

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's a Girl!

Jim and Susan are the proud parents of a baby girl!

Emily Ann was born on May 22, 2008

(more details to come after I visit them at the hospital tonight! I'll Keep you posted! )
Posted by Angie at 10:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Nephew Jack

Our Nephew Jack

Our Goddaughter Lucy

Our Goddaughter Lucy

My Husband & I

My Husband & I

My Family

My Family

Friends and Family

  • Our Family
  • My Life According to me...

Weather

Forecast Radar Cameras Photos
WeatherBug

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • I am moving Tomorrow!
      • Look at his eyelashes...Nice bike shorts mom...ho...
      • Justin and I Relaxin' on the swingMom's grillin' ...
      • Some candids from the weekend...
      • Welcome Emily Ann Block
      • It's a Girl!
      • More pics from the busy weekend...
      • One of the days we've been waiting for! Congrats J...
      • dOwN oN tHe FaRm!!
      • WHOA!
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.